You may return overstock product 75 days after Release Date (which is normally 12 days before Street Date) and as long as the title remains active in the Capitol Christian Distribution system. Please note:
- All overstock returns are on an exchange basis only and must be used to offset future purchases.
- All return authorization numbers are valid for 75 Days after the date issued. A new return request must be submitted once an RA number has expired.
Requesting A Return Authorization
Procedures for requesting return authorization for cassettes, compact discs, videos, DVD’s, interactive games, books, specialty items and printed music are as follows:
Online Process: Enter your overstock return request online and receive a Return Authorization number within 2 business days via e-mail. Entering the return online gives you instant notification of non-returnable products (i.e. Out of Print or deleted titles, merchandising items, etc.) Click to Return Request Online NOTE: All on-line return correspondence comes from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add this address to your e-mail acceptance list to avoid blocked e-mail confirmations or having them go into your spam folder.
Standard Process: Fax or e-mail the list of titles, UPC numbers and quantities you wish to return. Include account number and return fax number on all requests. Subject to the return complying with Capitol Christian Distribution's policies, you will receive a Return Authorization number within approximately 4 business days (or longer during peak seasonal selling periods.)
The Return Authorization number must be written on all packages to be returned and send product prepaid to:
Capitol Christian Distribution Group, 400 Capitol Way, Jacksonville, IL 62650 If returning more than one box, please mark accordingly, (i.e 1 of 3, 2 of 3, etc). Product will not be accepted without a Return Authorization Number clearly noted on ALL packages. All returns must be shipped to the Distribution Center in Illinois. Any product shipped freight collect cannot be accepted and will be returned to the shipper (freight charges will not be reimbursed). Capitol Christian Distribution cannot be responsible for packages lost in transit from the store to the Distribution Center. It is recommended that packages be insured.
- All inquiries regarding returns must be directed to the Capitol Christian Customer Services and Sales Support Department. Please have the account Return Authorization available and refer to the authorization number for any questions.
- Any credit balance resulting from exchange of product may ONLY be used to offset FUTURE PURCHASES. Returns may only be deducted after the customer receives a credit memo for the return; deductions prior to the customer’s receipt of a credit memo will be considered a past due item and may be subject to additional processing charges.
- Capitol Christian distributes advance notification of all titles to be deleted. Merchandise deleted will not be authorized for return beyond the date set forth in the advance notification. Any deleted product received after the stated date will be discarded and no credit will be issued. To ensure you do not return any deleted titles, utilize our on-line return request option which confirms the return status of each product.
- Only products purchased from Capitol Christian Distribution bearing Capitol Christian Distribuiton catalog numbers are returnable. No other products will be accepted.
- The following products are non-returnable: demos, special video, cassette or compact disc samplers, merchandising aids and sample sets. Also non-returnable are cassettes, compact discs, video and all other products in which the seal is broken or is returned without original shrink wrap. This EXCLUDES defective products.
Error in Shipment/Speedy Form
If for any reason there is a problem with a shipment (i.e. shipping errors), you may request action immediately by filling out an Capitol Christian Distribution SPEEDY form. The SPEEDY FORM is available at http://tinyurl.com/SpeedyRequests The SPEEDY form is NOT intended for overstock product. Any overstock product returned with this form will be charged a 25% fee.
Affix the return label provided on the SPEEDY Form to the outside of the return package. If the label is missing, you can send your return to the following address: Capitol Christian Distribution Center, Attn: Returns, 400 Capitol Way, Jacksonville, IL 62650.
Return the SPEEDY Form along with the mis-shipped or damaged goods to Capitol Christian Distribution Center. All product returns must be shipped to the Capitol Christian Distribution Center in Jacksonville, IL. If there is an error in shipment or damaged goods, Capitol Christian Distribution will credit the customer’s account in full for merchandise and freight. Errors in shipment, damaged or defective merchandise returns may not be mixed with overstock returns and must be shipped in separate containers.
For defective product requests or product damaged in shipping under $100 retail value, call Customer Services and Sales Support at 800.877.4443 to request a credit and re-order of the defective product. Defective product or products damaged in shipping, which value $100 or more must be sent to the Jacksonville facility in a container labeled with a CAPITOL CHRISTIAN DISTRIBUTION SPEEDY FORM label. All defective/damaged product will be credited.